Ray White Lara
A Bright Spark In Rose Park
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In the ever sought after pocket, on the market for the first time is this 8 year old Metricon built home, that will please the fussiest of home buyers! Located in a quiet Court, conveniently close to the highway, local schools, Corio Village Shopping Centre & public transport!
The Geelong Ring Road brings Melbourne within an hour and Geelong's CBD within 10 minutes!
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with his & hers walk in robes + luxurious tiled ensuite with jetted bathtub
- Wide entry way with polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards flowing through the home
- An entertainers dream at the rear of the home, with decked area complete with spa, woodfire pizza oven + coonara.
- Chefs kitchen complete with walk in pantry, s/s appliances inc. 900mm stove + dishwasher
- Family bathroom is spacious and includes bath, shower & separate toilet with powder room.
- Ample storage space w/ walk in linen in the laundry
- Grassed backyard with plenty of space for the kids to run around on the generous 651m2 block approx.
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- Recently installed 20 x solar panel system
- Professionally fitted plantation shutters & window furnishings throughout
- Theatre/Games room
- Water tank
Homes this great in this location won't last long! Book your inspection today!
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.