Ray White Lara
"A Home Like This Won't Last Very Long!"
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set back from the street, this spacious unit enjoys peace & quiet yet is located conveniently to all amenities!
Local bus routes are at your doorstep, with routes going both to Geelong City & Corio Village Shopping Centre. Also having easy access to the freeway, bringing Melbourne within an hour and the Geelong CBD only 15 minutes away.
Plenty of local schools with Northern Bay Colleges multiple campuses in Norlane & Corio as well as close proximity to Geelong Baptist College & Covenant College both offering P-12 education.
- 2 large bedrooms both with built in robes
- Spacious kitchen & dining area opening up to a very generous lounge room
- Gas appliances, double sink, DW, plenty of storage & breakfast bar
- Updated throughout with a neutral colour pallette
- Split system air conditioning & gas heating
- Fully renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Large & private paved courtyard
- Single lock up garage
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.